Gravitec understands the importance of matching the right person to the right job. Each candidate is considered based on education, experience, personal characteristics and ability to complement the needs of the company. This attention to hiring the right mix of people has led to the creation of an enthusiastic, innovative and supportive work environment that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude among employees.
- An opportunity to work on challenging and rewarding assignments
- A chance to grow professionally in a strong business that is well-positioned to respond to market trends
- A work environment built on mutual respect, honesty and camaraderie
- A compensation package that includes a comprehensive medical/dental/vision plan, a 401(k) savings opportunity and paid time off
We are looking for individuals who possess the following characteristics:
- Innovative and creative thinking
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Can-do attitude
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Commitment to on-going learning
- Team player
Gravitec Systems, Inc., a leading provider of fall protection and rescue services, has moved its operations to Poulsbo, WA and has several new job openings.