PETZL ALVEO VENT Helmet
ANSI Z89.1-2009 Type I Class C
53-63 cm / 20.9-24.8"
340 g / 12 oz
Petzl's ALVEO VENT is a lightweight, ventilated helmet for work at height and rescue. The helmet has comfort foam that is barely felt on the head. Shock is absorbed by deformation of the expanded polystyrene liner. The helmet's chin strap is designed to limit the risk of losing the helmet during a fall (strength greater than 50 daN).
- CenterFit adjustment system ensures centering and optimal stability of the helmet on the head
- Ventilation holes
- Side slots for mounting hearing protection
- Inserts for accepting a VIZIR face shield
- Slot for mounting a PIXA headlamp
- Four clips for mounting a headlamp with an elastic headband
- Available in three colors: red, white and yellow