PETZL VERTEX 2 BEST Helmet
ANSI Z89.1-2009 Type I Class E, CSA Z94.1-05 Type 1 Class E
53-63 cm / 20.9-24.8"
455 g / 16 oz
Petzl's VERTEX 2 BEST helmet provides comfort during work at height and rescue. The helmet's unventilated shell protects against electrical hazards and molten metal splash.
- Six-point mesh liner conforms to the shape of the head for improved comfort. Shock absorption achieved through deformation of the outer shell.
- CenterFit adjustment system ensures centering and optimal stability of the helmet on the head
- Side slots for mounting hearing protection
- Inserts for accepting a VIZIR face shield
- Slot for mounting a PIXA headlamp
- Four clips for mounting a headlamp with an elastic headband
- Chin strap designed to limit risk of losing helmet during a fall (strength greater than 50 daN)